NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS IS REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE.
BY PARTICIPATING, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES. AS MORE FULLY DETAILED BELOW, YOU AGREE THAT ALL DISPUTES ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE DECIDED BY BINDING ARBITRATION (SEE RULE 12).
1. SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIPTION. My Grandma’s of New England & Sealed Speed
(the “Sponsor”) are offering a Sweepstakes that begins at 12:00 a.m. local time on June 3, 2018, and ends at 11:59 p.m. local time on June 15, 2018 (the “Entry Period”). Participants must be 18 years or older and a resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia
(the “Territory”).See Rule 3 for full entry details. Void where prohibited. The Sweepstakes is governed by these Official Rules.
Except as otherwise specifically stated in these Official Rules, all times mentioned in these Official Rules are local time. A day is the 24-hour period beginning at 12:00 a.m. and ending that same day the following 11:59 p.m. (a “Day”).
2. WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO ENTER/WIN. The Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the Territory and who are eighteen (18) years of age or older on the day of participation.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
A. Eligible participants voluntarily enter original submission online at: https:// creatingthefuturetoday.wordpress.com/contact/, using a valid email address, during the Official Entry Period.
B. Winners will be notified via the valid email participant provided in: https://creatingthefuturetoday.wordpress.com/contact/
4. DRAWINGS/ODDS OF WINNING. Ten (10) Winners will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received for the entire Entry Period, at a random drawing on or about July14, 2018. The odds of winning a prize will be determined by the number of eligible entries received.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION. Sponsor will notify each potential winner by email within approximately two (2) business days after the random prize drawing (SEE RULE 4). Potential winners will need a valid email address to have been included in their original submission, for notification. The potential winners must respond within five (5) business days from when the email notification is sent. Prize Claim Documents will then be sent to potential winner via email and/or mail. The Prize Claim Documents will include a declaration of eligibility/release of liability/prize acceptance and publicity release (where permitted by law), and any other documentation reasonably requested by Sponsor, all of which a potential winner must complete and return within five (5) business days of the date the Prize Claim Documents are sent to the potential winner. All Prize Claim Documents received after the deadline shall be deemed VOID and the potential winner may be disqualified. Prize Claim Documents that are complete and duly submitted to the sponsor within the required period will be verified within approximately four (4) weeks after received.
6. PRIZES/ARV. Ten (10) prizes are available to be won with a total maximum ARV of all prizes available in this Sweepstakes of $500.
7. PRIZE/ENTRY CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS. All details and other restrictions of prizes not set forth in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If Sponsor so elects, a potential prize winner may be required to submit to, and cooperate in, a confidential background check to confirm eligibility and security requirements set by the Sponsor to help ensure that the use of any such person in advertising or publicity for the Sweepstakes will not bring Sponsor into public disrepute, contempt, scandal or ridicule or reflect unfavorably on the Sweepstakes or the Sponsor as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to refrain from conducting any advertising or publicity associated with a winner for any reason. Any difference between the approximate retail value and the actual value will not be awarded and any difference will not be refunded.There is no substitution or cash equivalent for any prize, except that Sponsor in its sole discretion can substitute a prize for a prize of equal or greater value if a prize is not available for any reason. If any activity relating to any prize is cancelled or postponed for any reason, the balance of that prize will be awarded in full satisfaction of the prize awarded.
8.Entry Conditions: Each Participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of Sponsor shall be final, binding and conclusive in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Any person attempting to forge Prize Claim Documents or defraud Sponsor or any of the
Sweepstakes Entities in any way in connection with this Sweepstakes may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permitted under the law. In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of a Participant, the Participant will be declared to be the registered account holder of the email address associated with the disputed Entry, but only if that person meets all other eligibility criteria. Otherwise, the Entry may be disqualified and any potential prize won will be forfeited in Sponsor’s sole discretion. A registered account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider orother organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the applicable email address. Winners may be required to show proof of being the registered account holder.
9. GENERAL RELEASE AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION.Participants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay and misdirection of Prize Claim Documents. Sponsor are not responsible for: (a) incomplete, misdirected, late, lost, garbled, unintelligible, damaged, stolen, non-delivered or postage-due submissions of Prize Claim Documents or other Sweepstakes-related materials whether caused by Participants, wireless carriers, Internet Service Providers (“ISP”) or unauthorized human intervention.
By participating in the Sweepstakes each verified winner hereby agrees and grants Sponsor the right, but not the obligation, to the use of his or her name, voice and likeness, along with his or her address (city and state) and any statements made by or attributed to such winner in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, without notice, review or approval, in perpetuity and throughout the world for advertising, commercial and promotional purposes in connection with the Sweepstakes and other promotions without further compensation (except where prohibited by law), and releases the Sweepstakes Entities from any liability with respect thereto.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING ANY PRIZE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND, TO
THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
A. Disqualification: It is the Participant’s sole responsibility to ensure that they have complied in full with all conditions and requirements contained in these Official Rules. If any potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if they have not complied with these Official Rules, or declines a prize for any reason prior to award, such potential winner will be disqualified and the prize forfeited. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software- generated, third party or other automated or robotic entries, in whole or in part, will be accepted. Entries made by any individual or any entity other than the Participant and/or originating by any other mechanism, including but not limited to commercial sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
B. Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, or modify, suspend or extend the Sweepstakes or Sweepstakes materials in any way, if it determines in its sole discretion, that it is prevented from continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made health epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control, then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, extend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
C. Invalidity: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Headings and captions are used in these Official Rules solely for ease of reference, and shall not be deemed to affect in any manner the meaning or intent of these Official Rules or any provision hereof. These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in writing by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor.
D. Governing Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations as between Participant and the Sweepstakes Entities in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Massachusetts including procedural provisions without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or jurisdiction’s laws.
12. ARBITRATION. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each Participant agrees that: (1) any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) Participant may have against any of the Sweepstakes Entities arising out of, relating to or connected in any way with the Sweepstakes, the awarding or redemption of Prizes, or the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement to arbitrate, will be resolved exclusively by final and binding arbitration administered by JAMS and conducted before a sole arbitrator pursuant to JAMS’s Comprehensive Arbitration Rules and Procedures (“Rules and Procedures”). The place of the arbitration shall be Boston, Massachuetts. For more information on JAMS and/or JAMS Rules and Procedures, Participants may visit the JAMS Website at http://www.jamsadr.com.
13. WINNERS LIST. The list of Official Winners, will be made available online when the Sweepstakes is officially over and the prizes have been verified and awarded.
14. SPONSOR: My Grandma’s of New England, 1636 Hyde Park Ave, Hyde Park, MA 02136
Sealed Speed, 5 Walpole St. #552 Dover, MA 02030
All rights reserved.